Clairvoyant London is owned by Charlotte Codrai a Spiritual Medium, Clairvoyant, Psychic, Master Palmist and Tarot Reader, the information contained within these pages are for personal or public use.
Charlotte provides her services as above, in person, over the phone, Skype or face time or within a group, theatre or Corporate Setting. Upon purchasing one or more items you confirm your agreement to Clairvoyant London policies that may or may not be updated periodically, and therefore, accept responsibility of following the protocol of contacting Clairvoyant London for receiving Clairvoyant London’s services.
In exchange, Clairvoyant London guarantees in providing quality services and professional support to all our existing and potential customers. All services are supplied as “Guaranteed” and therefore if you are dissatisfied with the services provided a “Full” refund will be given, the guarantee is a no quibble guarantee. When contacting Charlotte you are giving her consent to contact you by email or by mobile/landline. Your Reading if over the phone, Skype or fact time will be recorded and stored in a safe environment and not on the Website.
Ownership and Copy write of this website Belongs to Charlotte Codrai owner of Clairvoyant London.com 3 Penn Close Greenford Middlesex UB6 9NS. The Theme ownership and copy wright are owned by nirvana-axiom.
The term ‘Clairvoyant London’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Penn Close Greenford Middlesex UB6 9NS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.